Branch Sales Manager Home Equity - Dy. MGR
Business / Department:
Jaipur, Surat, Nagpur, Indore, Hyderbad, Vijaywada, Bangalore, Chennai, Madurai, Coimabtore, Delhi, Ludhiana, Kota, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Belgaum
Regional Sales Manager - Home Equity
Will be responsible for driving the Sales team to achieve the goals and targets. Has to co-ordinate and support the DMAs to achieve the targets set for each of them.
- Driving the Sales of CIFL at the Branch Level.
- Maintaining Relationship and guiding the DMA's in achieving the company targets.
- Develop new Strategies for deep market penetration.
- Provide information about changes required in the services suggested by the DMAs for necessary action to the RSM.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing new strategies in order to enhance the entire productivity of the branch
- Work in co-ordination with the DMA’s to design new plans to expand customer base.
- Develop sales plan keeping in mind the individuals varying needs for Home Equity.
- Suggest changes in the current sales plan to enhance productivity.
- Keep a close watch over the working of other players in the Personal Loan Business.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of branch sales team
- Will be responsible for the branch sales number, hence has to work on improving the sales number at the branch level.
- Monitor the periodic performance of the each team and encourage competition among each team.
- Provide leadership to DMA’s team;
- Provide the requisite guidance to the DMA’s whenever required by them.
- Set and monitor performance objectives for the branch. Ensure that company standards are adhered to by all branch sales staff
- Continuously review and appraise the performance of the DMA’s.
- Design and run sales incentives and promotions for sales staff and channels
- Directly interact with large ticket customers
- Have direct face-to-face relationship with customers with huge loans.
- Providing necessary suggestions or changes in the plan taken by customers
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a bank or a financial institution, currently dealing with asset products as marketing or a sales officer
- Basic understanding of the HE Business and the various products
Education / Preferred Qualifications:
- University degree
- MBA preferred but not essential
- Good network across the market
- Strong Selling skills
- Ability to manage the team well
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Good Relationship Management skills
- Ability to take Quick Decisions
- Self starter, plus ability to work hard
- Knowledge of the Home Equity business and products.
- Sharp analytical & selling skills
- Customer segmentation - tools and benefits
- Good knowledge of power point / excel and other office packages
- Ability to own the numbers target without being directly responsible.
- To work well with peers - in collection, credit, etc
- To influence well teams at lower levels.
Unit Organisation Chart:
- Relevant section to be pasted from master Organisation Chart